I've been really, really busy.
h
Taking care of my sick babes. H
So when we are all feeling better,
maybe I will have some pictures of us to post.
( She nailed how I was feeling a couple of days ago...)
( She nailed how I was feeling a couple of days ago...) I actually lost my voice just in time for my solo and for my big choir performance, which I directed for an hour (did I say with no voice?). And yes, I did have an almost fall-to-the-floor coughing fit while leading the choir and had to walk out at the end, just in case Gavin got his problem (see below) from me. :)
Every time he has a coughing attack,
he PUKES,
from an apparantly very sensitive gag reflex.
Seriously?
All this is really trying my patience.
Can I please, at the very least, get "Mother of the Year"??
H
(photos courtesy of Istock Photo)

4 comments:
You are directing the choir? I am sure you are great! You are always so positive and cute. I am sorry you lost your voice... and too bad your ward didn't get to hear your solo.
I directed the Young Women's choir for their sacrament mtg program. They did such an amazing job. It was months of wed. night practices and Sundays after church. It was a great opportunity and so rewarding. I was sad not to sing because I had my heart set on that song because I just loved the message and felt so emotional when I sang it. Anyways, I'll do it another time...
you totally deserve mother of the year if your child pukes when he coughs. Oh, how horrible. Hope you are all well again!!
You have passed the sickness on to us now - At least we will get all our sick bugs out before we see each other for christmas.... :) Yay for not being sick!
Post a Comment