11.24.2008

Fire Station Tour

Two weeks ago the boys and I went to the fire station for a tour with some friends. I forgot my camera, so here are some pictures that a friend was nice enough to take for me. We had a fun time. Gavin learned how to "stop, drop and roll" and liked to raise his hand while the firemen were talking just so they would ask him what his question was. And he would just smile at them and look back at me. Jackson just liked being with all the other big kids.
Gavin dressed up as a real firefighter. Not exactly loving it.

Gavin checking out the fireman's flashlight.


Me and my boys. Gavin covered his ears the whole time

because of the sirens that would ocassionally go off.


Gavin driving the fire truck and waving.



Jackson coming down from the drivers seat.






Group Shot!



4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks like you have a lot of small kids in your neighborhood, how fun!

Your hair looks like it's getting long! Are you growing it out? It's pretty. I don't think I've ever seen you with hair that long before, it looks good!

Melissa said...

I love watching little kids at the fire station. I also like watching the firefighters. When we went a few months ago there was a particularly hot one and I couldn't take my eyes off him. I kept reminding myself that I was a married woman. I guess it isn't a sin to notice.

dane karno dyck said...

K ive tried commenting back twice so this is number 3. The second one posted on my blog so its there if you want to read it. U didnt tell me you had a blog! I cant get over how cute your family is! Awwwe it tickles my heart. Im totally gonna follow yours!

P.s take it easy melissa!

dane karno dyck said...

Hey thanks! Im def still learning. We all use canon. Bobby uses a 5d with a 22 mm lens. I use a mark 2 and weve just been sharing lenses. Do you have a camera?

Haha dont worry yun yuns are legal here believe it or not. Its gonna be tricky getting them back but Ill give you a good price if want some.

Is that your property with all the snow? How pretty!?