What cute little snow bunnies. I love the first big snow in Utah. It always seems so quiet and peaceful. It gets old quick, but it is sure nice that first time.
We are going to the mountains tomorrow. These pictures make me soooo excited to go! Yay! After we get back you have to tell me how you did that collage. So cute!
6 comments:
SO cute! How did you do that collage? That must be soo much fun for them :) Love you!
How fun to see them playing in the snow! Great pictures! Where are their gloves???
Wow! You guys really got a TON of snow! I can just picture their enthusiasm...how cute!
What cute little snow bunnies. I love the first big snow in Utah. It always seems so quiet and peaceful. It gets old quick, but it is sure nice that first time.
We are going to the mountains tomorrow. These pictures make me soooo excited to go! Yay! After we get back you have to tell me how you did that collage. So cute!
I can't believe all the snow. The pictures are so beautiful and peaceful. How fun for the kids to experience that!!
Post a Comment