1.07.2009

McMansions that Make me Drool...

Hellooooo Lover...

This is my new dream home in Utah. Except I would teleport it to SO CAL and keep the Utah mortgage though. It's much prettier in real life. I don't have a wide angle lens and tried to make a panorama with the shots I had when I came home. Needless to say the picture is a little sketchy. It's built on a cliff of a mountain with an amazing view. A little scary though when you look from the back. It really would be too big though. I would never want to clean it and I would get lost. When you have too much space I think it is easy to lose those intimate relationships with your family. Quote that back to me when I'm trying to buy it.


Is this the White House?

Gorgeous. (in a singing voice)



This is a pretty estate with the copper accents.



I'm into these details...







4 comments:

Melissa said...

It would only be worth it to have one of those houses if you could afford to pay an entire cleaning staff. They sure are pretty to look at though.

Krustee said...

Um, I could move in with you so the big house would seem more cozy!

Kim and Dallas said...

I think the top house was on craigslist a few weeks ago. Dallas and I were marveling over it in awe. It is fantastic and I will definitely move into with you too! I would even move to utah to live in it and that is saying a lot.

Kimberly said...

Hellloooo lover is right! Wow! Where are those gorgeous houses? By the way, I could totally picture you singing the word "gorgeous"--that was hilarious! I think if you could afford that house you could afford to have someone clean it for you...I am all for the house and the maid! A girl can dream, right?!