1.07.2009

Gavin's little Cockroach

If in passing you here Gavin refer to his little brother, Jackson as "cockroach" don't be alarmed. Most people would deduce he is being heartless to his little brother calling him a gross, dirty little insect. You might be surprised to know that coming from Gavin it is a term of endearment... when you call yourself Walle. Because "cockroach" is Walle's lovable pet and best friend.




According to Gavin, he is "Walle", Jackson is "cockroach" (his best friend), I am "Eve" (his love), and daddy is somehow "M.O." (the cleaning freak?!?? that doesn't exactly match up).

I am thankful to Walle because when Gavin pretends to be a bot he cleans up really, really fast (he is a blur) all while making his bot noises, which are really cute.


2 comments:

Krustee said...

Okay the cockroach thing is hilarious! I haven't seen Walle yet but if it makes kids clean fast, or clean at all....I better go get it!

Kim and Dallas said...

So adorable! My little nephew is quite possibly the sweetest thing. I think him and Aaliyah have a lot of the same traits, one being sweetness. Love you! Happy Birthday Sister!