1.27.2009

4th Picture Tag/ Birthday Tribute

This is a picture of Gavin when he was 9 months old just playing on our bed. He was such a happy baby and gave smiles to everyone. He has such a fun personality. He just turned three on January 9th and I really cannot believe I have a 3 year old. Time flies! I'm not a new mom anymore. :( I love my sweet boy beyond words. He is a wonderful joy to be a mother to. Everyday he impressed me with what he knows and his wonder at everything he doesn't. I love his questions about EVERYTHING. He has to have explanations for why, how and what everything is. I can't get enough of him. He is so sweet to his little brother and such a great helper to me. I love my little guy. Happy Birthday Buddy!

This is a mix of being tagged and a birthday tribute. And I am tagging Melissa, Kim, Sara and Cristina. Can't wait to see yours!

1. go to your fourth picture file

2. add your fourth picture

3. explain it

4. tag four more people

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Not sure if you are tagging me or another Melissa you know. But I will give it a try a little later. Happy birthday to Gavin! I can't believe it's been a year since his little cowboy party.

Kim and Dallas said...

Are you tagging me or your friend Kim? :)

Tribe M said...

both :)

Sara Lehman, M.S. in Education said...

Okay Amanda! I finally got around to blogging today and it was great to have an inspiration from you. It was fun. Thanks!

Kim and Dallas said...

I need you to update you blog missy!!! Isn't adam doing SO good. :)