4.15.2008

Loving my Boys

Gavin really really likes crepes.
I missed the shot where half was hanging out of his mouth. He already swallowed some here.

Is it normal for a 2 year old to roll his eyes at his mother?


He's dreaming about eating crepes again.


Jackson and the return of daddy.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Your little guys are so cute. I just sent you an e-mail. Check your bulk if you don't see it. I have a tendency to end up in people's junk mail box for some reason.

Christine said...

It was really fun seeing you all this evening! I couldn't wait- so I went ahead and blogstalked you through Jen's... hope you don't mind!

very cute blog!

Kimberly said...

Blake has a tendency to stuff things in his mouth, like that, but when it gets to be too much he spits it out! Then, I get to clean it up...yuck! How is your boys have gotten so big? Those cheeks are cute enough to kiss.

Krustee said...

your boys are getting so big. Gavin looks like he is full of personality. He has good taste...crepes are delicious!