So we went on this great spontaneous family adventure to Park City yesterday. And I mean so spontaneous that I didn't even have my diaper bag packed with essentials, nor were we dressed for this weather. We were just going for a drive. And then it turned into a DRIVE. I also didn't realize that I did have my camera until the end of our daytrip when it was too cold for the kids and so the pics are terrible and shot from a moving car.
The mountains are so beautiful and tranquil. I find it so refreshing to escape the rush/busy-ness of our everyday lives. The cabins are darling, but I wonder what it would be like to be there in the wintertime. I think you would have to dig yourself out of your second story windows to escape the snow! I would much prefer to go during the spring time when there is still snow, but you can feel the heat of the sun, like we did yesterday.
I loved the shops on Main St. Especially Mary Jane's.
3 comments:
I am totally jealous that you guys can just up and go to Park City whenever you want. Ryan and I LOVE Park City, it is our favorite vacation spot. Winter or Summer, I think we would pick there above anywhere else. And you are right, Mary Jane's is so fun, they have such a cool shoe selection. The food in Park City is also so good, too bad it is so darn expensive though.
Brrr...still snow? I love Park City.
I cannot believe how much snow you still have up there! Crazy. I think you are do for spring!
Post a Comment