4.12.2008

Sweetest Moments

Every nap-time I read Gavin a few books and we cuddle in the rocking chair. Right before I put him down for his nap I say "Do you know mommy loves you so much? I love your nose (I kiss his nose). I love your chin." (I kiss his chin etc, until I've kissed about a dozen body parts.) I peeked in on him during his nap today to see if he had fallen asleep yet and he was sitting on his bed holding his toy giraffe saying "Do you know how much I love you? I love your back (kiss). I love your toes (kiss). I love your horns (kiss)." That made my heart swell with love for my little one. He is so precious to me. Some days I can't believe how lucky I am to be his mother.

Jackson is growing up so quickly everyday. Today he was holding onto the toy car that Gavin drives and taking steps as his big brother drove around very slowly (while mommy was holding onto him of course!). They also wrestled in Jack's crib for a while.
Gavin likes to get in when his little brother is in there and they roll around laughing until they cry.

Literally.

They are cute little pumpkins.

1 comment:

Patti said...

I just LOVE the post about Gavin and nap time. How cute is that little guy, loving on his giraffe just like his mommy taught him. So sweet. I love to hear about the boys playing together and can't wait to see them!