3.25.2008

Easter

We had such a great Easter celebration with Jan's family. She made such a wonderful dinner and decorated so perfectly. She is so Martha Stewart. We actually had plans with other family members, but my cousin has a newborn and my kids were getting over colds so we had to change our plans last minute. My cute and very talented cousin Amry was here with her dashing husband Dave. It was so great to catch up with family members that I had not seen in so long and some that Lance and the boys had never even met. They are all so talented-it's amazing! Actors, model, interior designer, photographer, shoe designer/artist, etc... Yeah. I know.
Amry, Haley, Karly

Dave & Cameron


(Jan's mother) Grandma Richards with Jackson


This is Jack sitting in the car for the first time after our picnic today.

3 comments:

Patti said...

I finally got to your blog! Being a nurse to Keldon is so time consuming, but I wouldn't want anyone else to do it! The Easter pictures are wonderful. I wish you would have gotten one of you with Amry, Hayley and Karly. Now I know what Cameron looks like. Can you believe Hayley is going to be Hayley Parker Barker?! The pictures of Jackson and Gavin are so, so cute. Who really drew that picture??? Love you lots!

Kim and Dallas said...

So fun! I wish I could have been there with you guys. I haven't seen them in forever! Looks like you had a lovely, very MARTHA Easter together. How lucky! Did the kids get to find eggs?

Aquariox4 said...

my name is also haley!!!! Amanda! I got a blog! It is haleystreehouse.blogspot.com. come see! -Haley messervy