3.08.2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


My mother is the most talented and kind hearted person I know. She sacrifices so much for her family and is always finding ways to serve others. She is such a beautiful woman inside and out. She has always been such a wonderful example to her children and all that know her, love her. My favorite thing about her is that she has such a great sense of humor. As a child my sole reason for living was to make her laugh. I seem to have a talent for that and can still make her cry and/or pee her pants from laughing so hard. Lance is having a hard time without her Sunday dinners. Well, actually we all are. Gavin asked if we were going to her house today after church. He was very disappointed to keep hearing that grandmommy lives in this place called San Diego and that it keeps him from seeing her, Papa, Keldon and Ethan. We love you so much mom! Happy 40th birthday! Again.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You make us all laugh! I miss you guys! (Though we'll probably see you as much in UT as CA.) Stay warm!