Gavin's new favorite thing is drawing. He loves to draw on a doodle pro and will sit busily for like 20 minutes (which is quite long for a two yr old not watching tv)! He will ask me to draw all of his favorite animals and characters. He also loves coloring. I think he might have inherited some of his Aunt Angela's artistic abilities. Here is his latest...
Every night when I put Gavin to bed I read him several books and then sing his favorite 4 songs which include (as he says them): "Old McDonald"(had a farm), "Twinkle Twinkle" (Little Star), "Merrily Merrily" (Row Row Row Your Boat), "Somewhere" (Over the Rainbow). He loves to sing along and say each animal during Old McDonald. Lately he's been adding things that one would not find on old McDonald's farm. Like a boat or a shark. Last night when we were singing, I paused as usual for his animal fill in "...on that farm he had a ____." Gavin smiled and cheerifully said "booger" while holding up a fine speciman on his finger. Eww gross! BOYS!
I have started cutting Lance and Gavin's hair. I was really nervous to do Lance's because he is so particular and has only found one stylist in San Diego that could do it right. With the help of her written instructions I think I cut it perfectly and Lance love's it too. He is estatic that we can save that $30 a month. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I can keep it up. By the way I'm not afraid to show a picture of his haircut, but I really don't have one yet.
1 comment:
Picasso boy! (Just kidding!)
Your blog is so well done, and I love it!
I showed it to Haley and helped her set one up for herself. She loves it. I think she has left you some comments....
I also brought the blog up on Luke's computer and let mom & dad know it was there...Haley can also bring it up for them.
Have a great day!
Post a Comment