We knew we had a few things to teach Gavin about using the toliet after this incident.Take your clothes off before sitting down.
Don't fall in.
You don't need to unroll the whole roll of toliet paper, usually...
This is my favorite picture ever!My dad holding Jackson for one of the few times before we moved. Aren't they handsome?
This was at our garage sale-Ya'll missed out!
This is what happens when your baby eats too many carrots-orange nose.(I don't know what that black string above Gavin is. Weird.)
Here is Gavin the Sunday before we moved looking dapper. My sweet boy!
I have to wear a rain coat when bathing Jackson and now you can see why.Gavin likes having his own tub so he doesn't have to bathe with the tsunami-maker.
This is Jackson favorite place to be besides attached to mom.
5 comments:
Oh, Amanda! I laughed so hard when I saw that picture of Jackson splashing in the bathtub!!! How funny is that?!! And the one of Gavin in the toilet - priceless. The view from your backyard is be-u-tiful! I love the Utah mountains. We miss you so, so much and I don't think my heart will ever recover from you moving away. Maybe when you come back and live next door!
I love the toilet and bath pictures. Those are funny. Nicky is terrified of the big potty. I think cleaning those little potties with poop in them is worse than a diaper.
I love the pictures....I have funny nephews! I love the picture of Dad with Jackson, that is a precious photo. It is so fun to see where you guys live and see how beautiful the mountains are. Lucky you!....minus the cold weather. :) Love and miss you!
the toilet shot is about the funniest picture I have ever seen! The boys are so cute and I love their new baths!
I LOVE the picture of Gavin in (not on, but actually in) the toilet!! Thats classic and I am sure a picture that will be shown to his future girlfiends!! ;o) And the one of Jackson and your dad is so precious. You and Lance make some pretty gorgeous kids!! I cant wait til you have a little girl..she is going to be drop dead gorgeous (like her mommy). Love you and miss you to pieces!!
Post a Comment