
I attended a spoof play this week to the city’s local Desert Star theatre. To my delight I found that it was a dinner theatre setting with the ambiance and decor of a western saloon which was completely unexpected! The play was “Scary Poppins” (Mary's bitter sister) and she really was scary (and great). The cast was hilarious and I just loved this guy that played “Jack” that reminded me so much of Chris Farley. It was a fun night and the kids were great for the sitter which made it even better. It made me really miss doing theatre, but I also realize there is not time in my life right now while I have my really little ones and Lance is going to school. There's a time for everything!
1 comment:
That play sounds sooooo funny! I would love to see it. I am glad you got to go. Did Lance go, also? You'll have to tell me about it.
Post a Comment