I cut Gavin's hair really cute yesterday. I got distracted as I was putting everything away by child #2. And while I was caring for Jack's needs I heard a faint snip, snip come from the bathroom. I would have thought that Gavin's hair was too short for him to get the scissors around enough to cut. I didn't know that the only thing too short would have been a shaved head. He cut the front of his hair down to stubble. Maybe Lance should try that instead of shaving. So I had to buzz his hair to camoflauge the damage. I knew this was coming. Doesn't every child cut their hair at some point? I think he is still too young to have learned a lesson so I may be writing about this again.
After I buzzed his hair he looked in the mirror and said with a big grin, "I look like Humpty Dumpty." Which is what he calls his bald (by shaving) uncle behind his back.

Here he is thinking, "Mom why are you mad?"
P
P

Here is his fake sad face. Looks like a smile to me.
P
P

And here is my little Humpty Dumpty.
Cute as button without his hair.
3 comments:
Your lucky Gavin is a boy!
Gavin is looking pretty happy with the no hair look! What did you think he would do with the scissors that you left behind? Silly! Hugs - Mom
Gavin actually looks really great with a shaved head! What a cute guy!
Post a Comment