We went to the Dinosaur Museum on Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point. Lance has a small break from school so he came with us and we had a really fun morning all together. It was all of our first time to experience a Dinosaur Museum so it was especially fun. Here are some fun moments...
Who's having more fun?


Crazy Skulls

A perfect fit.
P



Mapping the dinosaurs.

T-Rex
P
Having fun building sand castles.
Actually I'm not sure what the activity was supposed to emmulate.




Sharks aren't really that big, are they?
6 comments:
My sister-in-law was arguing with me the other day saying there was nothing fun to do in Utah with kids. I'm going to have to send her a link to your blog.
Whoa! You've been busy! I know, I know, the next time we're there I will call you. It was such a last minute/short trip that we were only in Salt Lake for a few hours and then headed back to Provo. We will be there again at the end of the month. My parents will be there and so we're coming up to see them. Let's get together then! I will call or email you and let you know more details. I got a kick out of the haircut story and the retaining wall...too funny!
Looks like a lot of fun! I have got to take my kids there when we are in Utah next time.
I'm looking forward to meeting your husband Lance someday. He's a kick in your photos!
I know you were joking, but, seriously, let's get together and go to lunch or something! Claudia Warner stopped by this week to give me a hug and say a quick hello before finishing her trip up to Rigby, ID. It was so refreshing to see a familiar face, ya know?
I've heard of that dinosaur place. My sister tries to use it to entice me to drive 11 hours with my boys to visit her. It looks fun!
Post a Comment