7.20.2008

Petco's New Reptile

I took the kids to Petco yesterday to check out the animals. They loved looking at the hamsters and rats.
We were looking at the reptiles through a small crowd when Jackson vocalized his excitement by use of his pterodactyl shriek. Two old ladies peering into the snake tank grabbed their hearts to help prevent heart attacks, apparantly petrified the noise came from the snake or a strange new animal behind them. Ladies, snakes do not shriek like that... except maybe in Harry Potter. It was obviously a little prehistoric reptile bird referred to as a pterodactyl. Petco has quite the selection.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That's really funny. I wish I could have seen the old ladies clutching their hearts.

Kimberly said...

I can only imagine! If it were me, I would have turned bright red on the outside, but laughing hysterically on the inside!

Krustee said...

ok, this is so funny! I can totally relate having a little shrieker of my own. Oh the looks.