We celebrated our baby's first birthday on June 18th. He is more and more fun each day as he learns new things. He has become the little explorer; like he's always searching for new ways to make mom panic! For instance he climbs up on things that I didn't think he would be able to reach for a while. No, really he is so much fun to be around and is a sweet little cuddler. He's always been harder to win smiles from, but lately he just walks around with a big toothy smile on his face that scrunches up his nose. Maybe he was just saving it for when he could walk like his brother. What can I say; he's a healthy competitor!

4 comments:
Jackson, Jackson, Jackson - how can you already be 1 year old? I'm glad you had a fun birthday, but I am sad Papa and I couldn't be there to celebrate with you. We miss you lots!
Happy birthday little Jackson. Now the heat is on to stop breastfeeding. Hahaha. Just kidding. Maybe you already have.
Happy Birthday! Glad you had a fun day! We wish we could have been there!
Everyone is growing so fast!!!
Must have been a delicious cake!
I'm glad he had such a fun time....
Post a Comment