
I happened upon this darling children's boutique the other day. Although I am not of the budget to be considered their best clientelle, I loved perusing their selections. Absolutely adorable everything and prices are not bad compared to my typical beach city boutiques in S.D.
I loved the little boys clothing which I thought was very unique. Just thought I would share.
Actually the website is missing my favorite line of boy clothes that I saw in the store. I think it is new...
4 comments:
I looked really quick at the boy stuff and I thought it was adorable. I try to buy stuff at Costco then I can get away with buying clothes but it shows up on the CC bill as just "Costco." Sadly I think everyone else has the same idea so you see yourself all over town. Everyone is wearing my same Polo knee shorts I swear and sadly, a lot of girls look a lot better in them.
Hi Amanda,
I am glad you have a blog too. I looked at the children's clothing place. How cute. I hope Gavin is feeling better. I hate it when kids get sick.
This just reminds me of all the back to school shopping I need to do. I just may have to resort to shopping online!
Gosh, I feel for you. There is nothing worse than going to bed REALLY late and being woken up by a sick child! We haven't had anyone sick (knock on wood) in awhile. It's the worst! I hope you're all getting lots of rest and Gavin feels better! Hugs!
what cute clothes!! So fun to have places that you love to browse. I was addicted to Janie and Jack here for the longest time but I haven't been able to catch any heavily discounted deals there for a while. So sad.
Post a Comment