Recently we were invited to a fundraising costume ball. There was a silent auction, performances, dinner and dancing. I get so competitive during silents auctions. Is that even possible? Once I have my eye on something I have to be the last bidder. You can see what I wanted and got below! The dinner was great. Dancing was even better. We had such a good time with our friends. Thanks Christy and James!
Make fun of us if you like, but we came home and took movie star shots. At least tried. For some it comes naturally. Others...
One word. Zoolander.
This is for Ryan, Cristina, Blaine and Jenny. You guys called it. Hehe.
And this is so he can't get too mad at me for posting the previous picture of him.
Jackson thinks it's funny.
But I'm so excited.
8 comments:
love the dramatic posing. that hilarious!
too funny, totally a Zoolander pose. And I would have loved bidding on the same stuff you did. It looks like you had a great time.
Your Hollywood shots are awesome! Seriously you look so beautiful :-) Lance just looked awkward...haha jk So, how much did you get all your stamping stuff for? Was it a good deal? You are going to have so much fun! Muah! Love you!
Whew--so glamorous!
I love the poses. You look fabulous. Great to hear from you on my blog.
was this the South Jordan Community Theater Ball? If so, you were there with quite a few of my friends. Hee hee. The girl that directs all those plays is the drama teacher at Jed's middle school and is also a good friend of my friend who is the choreographer for all those plays. We were supposed to go to the ball, but didnt' end up going.
Gretta Garbo watch out!
You and Lance make a dynamic duo. Can't wait to meet him someday.
Emory's comment:
Lance looks pretty handsome!
Post a Comment