10.18.2009

Fall Carnival


Here are the boys stuffing their faces with kettle corn. I don't blame them, it was sooo good. We had to park about a mile away from the carnival on a busy road. I was carrying two chairs and all our blankets and jackets and trying to keep my kids on the dirt path, by the busy road, and out of harms way. When we finally got there my arms were almost broken and then when the kids started whining about wanting food I realized that my wallet was not in my purse. I found 50 cents in the bottom of my purse and had to sing at the booth to earn that kettle corn. Really. The guy gave me a huge bag after I sang a Little Mermaid song. Don't ask me what I did to get them on the air jump.
Here we are getting ready to watch Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin projected on a truck. This is Utah people.
And I loved it.

1 comment:

Jen and her men said...

that's hilarious. i want to know what you did.. hee.hee. i would have never even thought to bribe the guys at a carnival (not saying i don't do that - cause i do! just haven't done it for popcorn...yet.) very creative!