We waited a long time in line to have the kids faces painted. They were both excited. Gavin wanted to be a Zebra (which as you can see, I don't think had been a previous request) and Jackson wanted to be a tiger. Gavin went first while Jackson kept playing. As soon as Jackson got one look at his brother, he ran for his life. It still makes me giggle. Gavin's zebra face looked more like a mix of a skeleton and The Dark Knight's, Joker. Although of course we kept telling him how cute he looked. :) I think he was scared of his face too. I made Jackson just get a lightening bolt on his face and then he chased Gavin around with a wipey the rest of the day trying to take off his paint. It was so funny.


4 comments:
What a funny story! I love how Jackson was trying to clean off Gavin's face with a wipee! The last picture made me laugh out loud.
We went to Park City with my parents after the wedding and Blake freaked us out because he was running toward the sky thingy's and almost got on without us...aaaahhhhh! Anyway, luckily he didn't but my heart was beating a hundred miles a minute. Cute story and pics! Your boys are adorable and thanks for posting the picture of your FHE board. It turned out so cute. It's always so fun to see the vinyl on the finished product. All of your crafts and stuff look way fun and cute...you've been busy!
haha I love that Jackson was chasing him around with the wipey! hilarious! I haven't been to Park City in so long, it looks adorable!
What a dreamy place to vacation. I think you have inspired a future Lehman family getaway....
Post a Comment