Here are a few of my latest crafts.
cutouts and made them into magnets.
Speaking of stuff on the fridge... this is what is on ours. This is a goal chart that I made for Gavin a while ago. If anyone wants the spreadsheet I will send it to you. You can modify it with your own goals and clipart. I just attached velcro to each circle so that it's as exciting as putting a sticker up everytime, but they are reusable.
This is where we keep all of the circles for his goal chart. It's magnetized so it's just right up on the fridge next to everything else.
2 comments:
Nice stuff! Fabulous ideas--will you please share that template with me? blisspiano@gmail.com
Thanks!!!
Very cute crafts! We did the Family Home Evening craft at our RS thing this year. I wasn't able to make it though.... What font is your vinyl lettering? I like it. Dallas' Aunt has one of those things and would totally let me use it. I was the template for the chart as well! Email it to me por favor? Love you!!!
Post a Comment