Musings from a mommy of three finding joy in marriage and motherhood
Here is the cute and simple Heather Bailey pattern I used.
Great Job!! I want one :).
Beautiful! It turned out so cute! Your flower looks great and your pictures practically professional!
Wait, you made that? It is adorable. I HEART it!
SEW cute! ha!ha! no seriously, i'm jealous. will you make me a bag in trade for pictures? :)
That bag is adorable!!! You should make them and sell them on etsy sister :) It is SO cute! I miss you!
okay I totally want that pattern where can I buy it. I have not sewed for a while, but totally want to try and make that bag as well.
Really cute...you have many talents!!! Me likey.
What talent! I've got "Handbag Fever" too, but just buy the material and the patterns....have I made one yet? Noooooo! You are getting me motivated, please keep sharing your pics!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Great Job!! I want one :).
Beautiful! It turned out so cute! Your flower looks great and your pictures practically professional!
Wait, you made that? It is adorable. I HEART it!
SEW cute! ha!ha! no seriously, i'm jealous. will you make me a bag in trade for pictures? :)
That bag is adorable!!! You should make them and sell them on etsy sister :) It is SO cute! I miss you!
okay I totally want that pattern where can I buy it. I have not sewed for a while, but totally want to try and make that bag as well.
Really cute...you have many talents!!! Me likey.
What talent! I've got "Handbag Fever" too, but just buy the material and the patterns....have I made one yet? Noooooo! You are getting me motivated, please keep sharing your pics!
Post a Comment