Here is my reminder to my peeps!
Vote for Adam tonight on American Idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And keep voting for 2 hours. You really don't have anything else better to do. :)
What a gentleman!

Aww. Weren't we so cute?
Winter Formal reinacting a scene from our play!

This is after a choir concert where we both had solos. Danielle Stori is the one in the middle. Her lovely music is available on itunes. She is an amazing artist. Her and Adam are still best friends.

Look at the magic of a little spray tan and some hair color...and some eyeliner.
8 comments:
Two of those photos I've never seen! I hope Lance doesn't get mad at you for posting all those photos of you and Adam... I had my senior Laurels over for Golden Spoon yogurt and an American Idol party last night - it was fun. (They aren't going to girls' camp this year and we were having a camp night for mutual) I voted for 2 hours last night - couldn't do 4 hours - til 1 AM? Right! Can't wait to see tonight's Idol finale. Love you!
I have been watching American Idol with this magical Amanda connection. That the dear friend who had the magic to introduce me to my husband has the magic to be childhood friends with a soon to be "iconic rock legend." I had to check your blog this morning to see if you posted anything. Adam is the best idol contestant ever! No matter how the vote turns out. It's obvious he will be a "worldwide" star! And something about his personality does seem like you two could be brother and sister. Maybe someday after motherhood you can put on those amazing heels and rock the world's stage!
Way to vote mom! Sounds fun! Lance is totally fine- since Adam and I never had a romance I think he's more than happy I'm having fun posting old pics! But you're right, I'll have to give Lance some attention (by posts) after all this. :)
Glad you weren't texting in your votes tonight mom! haha I love your pictures sister! So fun :) Go adam!!!!!!
Adam is pretty amazing, and you look SO CUTE in those pictures! I loved seeing Mt. Carmel High and everything else from San Diego.
Awww...I was shocked like so many that our Adam did not win, but no matter, he has it made in his career now. Secretly I am relieved to know that America went for the clean cut guy. You know I love Adam, but if I didn't know him, I don't know that I would have been voting for him. It was a great season of Idol - I've never been so attached to it and probably never will again. What a great ride for him. It is refreshing to know that he is still a gentleman and cares for others, not just himself. It will be fun for you to hear from him again after all this Idol stuff. Wonder if I can get tickets to Idol here in San Diego???
From a squeaky clean boy next door look to a charismatic "makes you wanna suck your breath in through clenched teeth" bad boy look Adam is a hunk no matter what his style!!!! He would be soooooooo awesome in the Twilight movies, well any movie for that matter. We'll be watching for news of whatever he does in the future...his confidence to be himself, his public speaking skills and demeanor, his charm; all make us cheer for his success in life!
oh my gosh he doesn't even look like the same person!!
Post a Comment