12.06.2008

Fun with Fall Leaves!


Lance raked leaves in front of the house and Gavin had a blast jumping in them and throwing them all over his brother and daddy. Lance even completely buried himself in an attempt to scare Jackson who came strolling by later, but Jack didn't even flinch!

5 comments:

Marie' said...

Cute pictures! We raked our leaves and then it rained all week. The leaves were so gross by the time we saw sun again. hopefully we get cute pics like yours next year.

Melissa said...

Wait. Where is the snow? Isn't it supposed to be Christmas in Utah already? There better be snow in a few weeks or Nicky will be really disapointed.

Krustee said...

those are the dreamy type of pictures that formed my idea of what autumn is supposed to be....of course I live in SD so I still only get that experience vicariously. thank you for my autumn fix!

Kim and Dallas said...

Funny Lance! I wish we had that many leaves here but our apartment landscapers keep it pretty darn clean.....

Tribe M said...

Actually, these leaves were gross too. I didn't touch them. It would have been more fun if we would have raked right after they fell when they were beautiful. Perhaps I would have jumped in too.