9.15.2008

NOTE TO SELF

NEVER, EVER, ever feed the kids sticky rice
unless spoon feeding them every bite or eating in a house other than my own.




I am still getting invisible pieces of rice stuck on my feet a day later.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Cute posts! I have the same problem with spaghetti and that house looks just like Devon's brothers house...beautiful!!

Melissa said...

We had rice tonight and it was everywhere. Jeff tried to vacuum it with the new $200.00 vacuum cleaner. I wouldn't let him and made him pick it up by hand. I didn't want that stuff clogging up the new vacuum. It is awful. We should really eat dinner outside like animals when we have rice or noodles.

Cristina said...

I know exactly what you mean. We feed Sariah rice sometimes and she ends up with it in the most interseting places.

Anonymous said...

What fun! Get ready though, the more kids you have the more the mess, doubles and triples! I am so glad that I finally got he link to your blog, I saw a post on our blog from you like months ago but had no idea who Tribe M was!! It's all coming together. Your boys are adorable, I'm excited to be able to keep up with you guys more often.

Christie said...

I LOATHE rice when my kids are around. It is THE WORST to clean up, and they get it all over the floor every. single. time.

Cristina said...

I need a new post, please. I want to know what is new with Tribe M.