9.15.2008

Sailboat Project

This is just a little thing I came up with for the boys room. I just painted the backgrounds and then used scrapbook paper for the objects. It was so much fun for me to make!

5 comments:

Marie' said...

What a cute idea!!! You are very creative. I might have to copy and make some for Asha's bare bedroom.

Melissa said...

That is a really good idea and looks darling. Too bad I am not crafty in the least. I would make something ugly.

Anonymous said...

You did such a good job..I might just have to steal the idea and think of a way to do it for a girls room.

Nicole said...

That is so cute! I want time to make cute things again! I love you!

Deanne said...

Your sailboat project looks so professional! You are so talented and beautiful!!! With lots of love, Aunt Deanne