Lance took this picture of Gavin and said I had to put it on the blog. After carefully blurring out a certain area, I think it is now ready to be posted. I don't know why he would want to share this unsightly image of what our child looks like sometimes when he's trying to work his magic. All I can say is, father like son. And yes, this really is a candid shot. No posing for the camera here.

5 comments:
Isn't it funny how certain things make daddies so proud? Luke goes around burping out loud and thinks it's so funny...Devon claims he "didn't" teach him that. Hmmm, it makes you wonder!
Good blur job, Amanda! Photoshop skills come in handy, don't they? Glad Gavin has a good time while doing his thing!
What in the world? I have one of Nicky sitting on the Jon reading Winnie the Pooh but I didn't post for fear of a pervert seeing her girl part. I should have thought to blur as you did. Awesome work.
whose blue glasses? We love you!
this is the funniest picture! He'll just love it when he is older!
Post a Comment