
Today Gavin & I ran into Target for a couple of things and we were in a big hurry. As we were rushing through he smelled the popcorn and said, "Yummmm, Popcorn". And I said, "When we get home I will make some popcorn". As soon as we got inside the house he ran into the kitchen and grabbed a can of corn. I was positive that he knew the difference, but since I was able to trade an unhealthy snack for a healthy one I didn't want to explain it just then. I will probably offer popcorn to him more often.
2 comments:
He looks so pretty! I am really impressed with the skills as well...that is quite amazing that he knew where to put it. It just shows you how much they watch us. :) Cute popcorn story, I love that one. Miss you guys tons!
did he seriously accept the canned corn instead? Pretty sly!
Post a Comment