12.03.2007

Visit with Santa


"Who is this fuzzy guy?"


"Okay-I guess he's alright."

This Santa handed out coloring books instead of candy canes which I thought was a brilliant idea. His beard was real, so I'm pretty sure this was the real one.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

See, now you are a good mom. Getting both of their pictures with Santa! I love the picture of Jack looking up at his face. I am going to have to try to find a photo op with Santa this weekend. Andy will never forgive me if he doesn't get a picture with Santa. Ha ha, I am sure he won't care but So why do I feel so guilty?

Patti said...

Why haven't I seen these photos of Gavin and Jackson with Santa? How cute are they? I WANT COPIES. You just left for your trip to Utah and I am already missing all of you. Christmas vacation was so fun, seeing you so much and spending so much time together. It is going to make it that much harder when you move. Boo-hoo...