Did you like getting dizzy? I am always surprised at how much more kids can handle than I can in the spinning department. A couple of twirls around and I am ready to puke. Nicky likes to spin around for hours on Jeff's office chair. I don't know how she tolerates.
I can remember, when I was a kid, I would twirl around in circles until the room was spinning. I don't know why, but I loved watching the room spin.
Whenever we take the kids to Disneyland, all they ever want to ride is the Carousel. Thank goodness the one there is big enough that you don't feel dizzy afterward. Especially since they make us take them on it over and over again!
2 comments:
Did you like getting dizzy? I am always surprised at how much more kids can handle than I can in the spinning department. A couple of twirls around and I am ready to puke. Nicky likes to spin around for hours on Jeff's office chair. I don't know how she tolerates.
I can remember, when I was a kid, I would twirl around in circles until the room was spinning. I don't know why, but I loved watching the room spin.
Whenever we take the kids to Disneyland, all they ever want to ride is the Carousel. Thank goodness the one there is big enough that you don't feel dizzy afterward. Especially since they make us take them on it over and over again!
Post a Comment