Musings from a mommy of three finding joy in marriage and motherhood
11.14.2007
Play-doh still smells the same
Gavin and I play with play-doh every day, several times a day. We get all the animal cutters out and the spaghetti maker and the confetti maker, but all he wants is mommy to mold some animals.
Wow! You could be a professional playdoh designer! I am glad you finally succumbed to blogging! You are going to love it! I have to admit that I am totally addicted to blogging. I can't wait to read more entries and leave more comments. I live for the comments!
I didn't know you were starting a blog. I just happened to glance at Kimberly's blog list and saw your name. I hope you don't mind if I visit. This way the Camachos can still haunt you after you move from San Diego. I like the play doh pig. I never play with Nicky when she has her dough. I am going to have to make her animal. Good idea.
3 comments:
Wow! You could be a professional playdoh designer! I am glad you finally succumbed to blogging! You are going to love it! I have to admit that I am totally addicted to blogging. I can't wait to read more entries and leave more comments. I live for the comments!
I didn't know you were starting a blog. I just happened to glance at Kimberly's blog list and saw your name. I hope you don't mind if I visit. This way the Camachos can still haunt you after you move from San Diego. I like the play doh pig. I never play with Nicky when she has her dough. I am going to have to make her animal. Good idea.
Such playdoh finery. An artist even with playdoh! I rarely take out the playdoh because it makes me all crazy when the colors get mixed.
Post a Comment