11.14.2007

Finally Succumbing to Blogging!

So I thought I would give this a try since we have family that lives out of town and its easier to keep up this way. This is exciting! I am terrible- I have not downloaded pictures (until just a few days ago) since Jacks birth. We have a lot to catch up on. I will just start with Halloween. I made dinner and took it to my parents. I made the William Sonoma recipe of butternut squash soup. I love fall foods. Gavin went trick or treating in their neighborhood and everyone loved him because he was so friendly. People walked out into the street with us from their houses to keep saying bye to him. I carried 20lb Jackson around the whole time. He was just a cozy little duckling in that costume. Almost like he was drugged, it was so funny. We spent some time at mom and dads afterwards.

We are selling our house which is a lot of continuous work. It is definitely a challenge to keep the house pristine when anyone could drop by. But I did get a compliment. An agent that brought a potential buyer through said that "this was the cleanest kid house that he had every seen and to give compliments to the wife". That made my day.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Everyone always says they are "succumbing" or something similiar when they start up. It's nothing to feel bad about. It's just putting pictures up for far away family and friends to see. It's not like reading those Christmas brag letters when you go to someone's blog (most of the time). Your family is so cute. I am excited to read your blog.

Krustee said...

Yeah!! So excited to get to see your pics and read your new blog. Nice compliment on the clean home!