Musings from a mommy of three finding joy in marriage and motherhood
11.16.2007
Hot Dog
I knew I was in trouble when we pulled into Costco's parking lot and Gavin yelled, "Hot Dog!" I swear he's only had one twice before, but I guess he really liked them.
So funny. Kedrick demands churros. I didn't realize what a habit I had made of it until he nearly had a breakdown one day when I tried to leave without it.
Nicky gets more excited about the little snack/tester booths at Costco. It is always traumatic if we go too early and the snacks aren't there. I love that picture of Gavin. I can't get over how cute he was at church today. I loved that little hat.
2 comments:
So funny. Kedrick demands churros. I didn't realize what a habit I had made of it until he nearly had a breakdown one day when I tried to leave without it.
Nicky gets more excited about the little snack/tester booths at Costco. It is always traumatic if we go too early and the snacks aren't there. I love that picture of Gavin. I can't get over how cute he was at church today. I loved that little hat.
Post a Comment