
We stopped at the Newport Beach temple (while on the way home from Newport on Saturday) which is gorgeous. That would be a fun date night -dinner and the temple.
Today we had 2 showings of the house at 2 & 6 pm. Therefore I spent most of my day picking up after my whirlwind Gavin or as I like to call him my Tazmanian Devil. I think I picked up the same things about 4 times each today. My kids didn't get naps because of the 2 o'clock showing. I finally layed Gavin down and 30 minutes later I could still hear him so I went and checked on him and he had miraculously pulled poop from his diaper while his diaper was perfectly intact with duct tape around the top! That's always fun cleaning up that when you have a showing in an hour!
I took the boys to the temple today to walk around on the grounds. It was perfect timing because we were able to see the assembling of the nativity. Gavin wanted to get up on all the animals. Our temple is so beautiful. I can't wait to go back when everything is lit up.
5 comments:
I don't know how you keep your house ready to show while chasing two little ones around! You are amazing! I can't believe you have to put duct tape on Gavin's diaper to keep him from taking it off. That is so crazy...I've experienced many things, but never that thing! Like I said, you are amazing!
I don't envy you the showing of the house thing. It is hard enough to get my place presentable by the evening after the kids go to bed. My niece used to have duct tape on her diaper. She used to do nasty things with her poo poo which wouldn't be nice to say on this public comment. I will have to tell you sometime. She is 11 now and hates when we bring it up.
Okay, I just have to say how hilarious you are! The post you wrote for your sister was very funny...what a sense of humor you have!
Amanda,
Your music list doesn't work. When I click on another song, it says it cannot find it... May want to check it out. Mom
um, if I was selling a house, it would never sell. I would have to live somewhere else. Okay, I can't believe the duck tape thing. I have never heard of that before. Better than poop being flung around though! The temple up there is beautiful. I want to go sometime.
Post a Comment