9.12.2010

Visit from Kelly

My sweet baby girl...

My dear friend Kelly came for a fun visit over Labor day weekend. We had such a good time. One night we spent looking at old notes and pictures, laughing until we cried.
She is such a fun girl. Luv her to pieces!
Cruising around Park City



Gavin's dream car.


Can a girl (or her mom) ever have too much pink?

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Katie says "what the heck she's buying style for her baby!" She could live in Utah!

Tribe M said...

I'm laughing so hard that she said that!

Tiffany said...

Congrats on a beautiful girl! And no there can never be too much pink!

Kelly said...

I had such a great weekend! Thank you for having me! I love you all so much!

Patti said...

Ahh, pink is a WONDERFUL color! Looks like you and Kelly had fun. I love love love Gavin's dream car...

The Christiansen's said...

How did I not know that you guys are Lonestar fans? I absolutely love that place. And it is right around the corner from my work. What I wouldn't give for a couple fish tacos or a Maria's Plato right now. But sadly it is not to be....at least for 20 more days. :(