9.12.2010

Keldon's Visit!






My brother, Keldon was in town this weekend playing with his college soccer team. We got to watch his school Embry Riddle beat Point Loma 3:2. Embry Riddle scored in the last 9 seconds. It was so fun to watch him. The Women's team traveled with them and were on the sidelines supporting the guys team. All the girls were so excited I was Keldon's sister and raved about what a good player he is. I'm so proud of what a great guy he has grown up to be. It's really strange to see my little baby brother grow up so big and strong. I guess he's kind of a man now. Weird.
Love that boy!

2 comments:

Jen and her men said...

It was so fun catching up and seeing all your cute pictures! You've had lots of visitors this month! Mya is gorgeous and getting even more gorgeous every day! You look like a rockstar. Stop it. Let's play. Pick a day and Logan and I will come visit :)

Patti said...

Yes, your brother is becoming a man. I am so glad you guys got to hang out and that you, Lance and fam got to go to his soccer game. Thanks for taking him to see Gma, too. Mya is becoming quite a beauty - how could she not??? Love you!