
So my darling cousin Jen is an incredible photographer and took these sweet little jewels for me to treasure. I never took sweet pictures like these with my boys and I regret it. I did not want to miss the opportunity with Mya. She is 10 days old here and was the perfect model. Jen was so gentle and patient with us. I think she was born to handle newborns. Check out her other ridiculously gorgeous photos here.









4 comments:
Mya is so very very beautiful!
I am SOOOOO glad Jen took Mya's portraits - what treasures! I wish we would have had her take a picture of all the kids together - what were we thinking? Of lunch, I guess! Give the boys and Mya a hug from me!
Oh her pictures are SO cute!! Do you feel cool that a girl whose blog is "herewearetogether" just commented?
But really I love her pictures.
Post a Comment