But the thing that freaks me out is watching the tigers.
The tamer is crazy. He is in a cage with 12 tigers. Surrounding him on all sides.
And they are sassy with him. They bat their big paws and growl ferociously.
It's all just a game of dominance. The way he has to carry himself; now that is a real man.
rolling over
When we walked out to where our car was parked, to our surprise we realized we were 100 ft. away from the elephants. They were just hanging out in the shade munching on hay. I really was tempted to climb over the fences, throw my kids aback and ride one away. :)
That evening I was priveledged to attendthe General Relief Society Meeting at the Conference Center.

First of all, I was amazed to be in a structure that large and beautiful. It seats 21,000 people and it was nearly full of women that hold my same values and beliefs. I really was in awe. Secondly, it was such an honor to be in the presence of the prophet. I can't really describe the feeling I had. He brought such peace and calm into this room of almost 21,000 chatty women. When he walked into the room it was so silent one could hear a pin drop. To say the least, it was a very inspirational night.
Daddy watched the boys. Of course when I came home, this is what I found waiting for me on the floor. One tired pup and the other one barely waiting up for me. Lance, thanks for studying all day, sorry you had to miss out on all the fun!
1 comment:
Fun circus pictures! My kids LOVE elephants too :-)
Post a Comment