Gavin terrified for his life coming down the water slide...
This is a great group shot of everyone, but the moms. If you think Lance looks awkward, it's because he was moving in to give his friend Corey a gay kiss on the head for giggles. I especially love sweet little Tessa's (Jackson's girlfriend) smile for the camera.
Then we went to my Aunt Jan's for a BBQ and fireworks. She always has an amazing spread and goes above and beyond to make holidays feel so special. I got to see long lost cousins from England, New York and Spanish Fork. We had such a fabulous time.
Gavin liked the sparklers...
but wasn't such a fan of the fireworks...
Here was my attempt to take a family shot...
Until someone offered to take a real one.
Thanks everyone for making the holiday so memorable!
7 comments:
you cut your hair off!? so cute. when you do want to come get pictures of your boys?
hahahah I can't get enough of Gavin's face either!!!! To funny :-) I am glad you guy had fun and got to see cousins. Wish we were there. mmuah
Cute, cute family. I love the slide shot and the gay picture. You guys are funny.
The almost gay kiss is my fav.
Emory want me to say that she wants the dinosaur back. Unfortunately we got attached to him too! McDonald's here we come.
The first thing Tessa said when she woke up from her nap was "Jackson swimming?"
Ok, every time I look at that picture of Gavin coming down the slide I laugh out loud! It is priceless!
How cool! I was just checking out the last couple months. Such a rad family! Thanks for the inspiration!
It's been forever since I've been in blogland and I decided to pop over and see what Tribe M is up to these days. You need to post about Girls Camp...I'm anxious to hear how it went! By the way, did you get your lettering and did it work ok? I hope so...
Post a Comment