This is at the pirate show at Treasure Island. I could not see one thing, but Gavin had a great view from daddy's shoulders. Jackson slept in the stroller through the whole thing.
in the parking garage as daddy went to get the car.
Here are some cool pictures I took that night as we were driving on the Blvd.
1 comment:
Looking at your pictures makes me wish we were there with you. Sounds and looks like you had a great time! I need to call you so I can hear all about your vacation! It was so fun to hang out and see you guys. After you left I wished I'd had you give me a makeover...your makeup talents are incredible! One of these days we need to plan our trips together. But, I'm really glad you got to get away...I know yours was as desperately needed as ours was!
Post a Comment