I am loving the stage that Gavin is in right now. The way he expresses himself is so hilarious!
PPP
PPP
Here he is saying, "I'm grumpy, mom".
PP

PP
Here he's saying, "Snake eat me!"

PP
"I spray you mommy!"

Here he is saying, "I like to take my Sunday drive al naturale."

Seriously? What is he doing?
Leave him alone for 2 seconds and off come his clothes.
Got to love a 2 year old!
5 comments:
Hmmm... that's the 2nd time this little boy has stripped down in public (that I know of!) Guess he is just enjoying the nice weather. Cute photos. Love you, love you, love you!
OK, now I'm starting to wonder?...cute pictures though, even if he is stripped down to nuthin
All of his expressions are VERY cute.
He's gonna die when you show that
car picture to his first girlfriend.
You wouldn't do that--would you??!!!
Angela
I love the riding around in the nude photo. That is so funny.
This post made me laugh out loud! I love the humor you have in capturing these everyday moments.
Post a Comment